Have a good time Mik. Enjoy it.
As I expressed on here before, I now live in Jackson, Kentucky. I've lived here since March 9th. I moved pretty much for employment and to get my life back on the right track. Well, that has pretty much happened and I'm back on my feet again. The hardest thing about moving, however, was leaving my boys behind back in BSG. I got to come back to Wise Co. on March 22nd for a court date and got to see them then, but that's the last time I've seen them. Well, they're coming up tomorrow to spend some of the summer with me and I'm about as excited as I've ever been in my life! Just had to share before I explode with anticipation as it's finally down to under 24 hours!
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Have a good time Mik. Enjoy it.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
I hope everything goes well this weekend and with the move.
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks